We are looking for ERP business consultants (Finance, Supply Chain, Production, Sales, Logistics).
Your missions will be as follows :
Analysis of user needs
- Collect and analyze the needs of business teams for implementation or upgrade projects.
- Evaluate the part of the project that does not meet the standard model and propose solutions.
- Analyze organizational impacts.
- Estimate the cost of customizations.
- Write the detailed functional spécifications.
- Negotiate with users in order to adapt their needs and processes to the software package standards.
- Analyze the technical feasibility of business requirements, as well as their consistency with the overall architecture of the IS.
- Lead meetings with business teams.
- Identify impacts on other applications.
- Configure and set up Infor M3.
- Monitor the progress of the project and respond to problems encountered by developers in charge of specific developments.
- Manage the issues related to the interaction with the implementation of the other modules.
- Coordonate the roll-out of the project.
- Ensure the follow-up of the corrections of incidents according to their nature.
Implementation of change management
- Monitor the deployment of new applications to users, coordinate relations with IT production teams and provide with support to key users.
- Carry out actions to transfer skills to operational teams, recommend training and/or provide with training sessions.
- Ensure the reporting of the project to the project manager.
- Write or help writing the documentation.
Position based in North America
If you have experience as an Infor M3 ERP consultant, and would like to join a growing company, you can send us your CV at M3BUSINESSTEAM@authentic-grp.com
Send your application to M3BUSINESSTEAM@authentic-grp.com or fill in the form below. Thank you.